- I’m thankful for miracles. #1. The miracle of my baby girl; that she is healthy, happy, chunky… that she even has life, is a miracle that I am VERY thankful for. #2. The miracle of my friend Khrista, and her beautiful daughter. I’m thankful that they both have life this season. God is good and faithful, this year on Thanksgiving, I was especially glad that He let me see him work this way.
- I’m thankful for my little family. And for my big family. We (Brian and I) are blessed to have families that love the Lord, and love us. We love them too.
- I’m thankful for provision. It never fails that we have everything we need, right when we need it.
- I’m thankful for justification. Even though I am not (and cannot be) good enough, I don’t have to beat myself up for that. I don’t have to be good enough, because through Christ – I am accepted as a pure, holy, spotless child of God.
- I’m thankful for coffee and chocolate. It sounds trivial, but sometimes it only takes something trivial to lift my spirits. (haha)